*For health & safety measures we cannot accept returns if the safety wrapper has been removed, these cannot be resold.
* The products must be returned in new, resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged(scratches, wreckage etc.) do not qualify and may be disregarded.
* Items returned without outer packaging are eligible for store credit
* Items returned without authorization will not be accepted. To obtain an Authorization Form, please contact customer support via E-Mail at email@example.com
* Exchanges and Refunds will be accepted within 30 days of your original receipt of the order.
* Exchange for a different length or item, the amount of the goods will be recalculated.
* All custom items and solid gold items are not subject to returns, due to the fact that each piece is made to order.
* Sale items are not refundable but are exchangeable within 30 days of purchase.
* Discounted items including Black Friday items are not refundable but are exchangeable within 30 days of purchase.
* Shipping paid on Returned Items is non-refundable.
*Each order only allows return once.
HOW TO RETURN?
Please carefully package the item you are returning in its original packaging. It must be presented in its original packaging and accompanied by your name, order number, reason for the return, how you would like to resolve. You are responsible for the return shipping label. Once your package is prepared, please contact our customer service to notify them of your return.
ICEBROOKS RETURNS, Unit 52, Velveteen Crescent, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3ZQ
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Please allow upto 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for us to receive and process. Upon processing your return, we will send a confirmation of your return to the email address associated with your account. Once submitted, refunds will be transferred to your bank account in two to ten business days, which depends on your bank.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Company No: 12451337